The Canadian Association of Recycling Industries (CARI) estimates that the world’s annual production of aluminum is at a whopping 33% – it’s time to capitalize on the scrap metal recycling opportunities of this metal.
Our scrap metal recycling near Langley is dedicated to ethically recycling metal and help local charities fundraise to further help local communities. When you trust your appliance disposal in Abbotsford with Fraser Valley Metal Recycling, you are helping secure an eco-friendly environment for future generations while being rewarded with the fairest metal prices.
We believe in reducing waste, saving energy and continually improving the environment one piece of scrap metal at a time. Leading the pack in accessible scrap metal recycling is aluminum; from pop cans to appliances to everything in between, aluminum recycling is always on-trend.
Ethical Removal for Fair Prices
Aluminum products are universal in our everyday life, whether it’s found in household products and applications, or the cans of pop we drink. Aluminum recycling is critical in modern society, and in keeping Canada one of the most environmentally friendly countries in the world. We discuss how recycling aluminum products can positively affect the environment and your wallet!
The best part of recycling aluminum products is that they can be used for a large variety of appliances and electronics including computers and cookware, automobiles and food containers. We pay fair prices for scrap metal steel, copper, non-ferrous metals, scrap cars, heavy equipment machinery, electrical motors, appliances, and batteries. Also, for scrap vehicles, scrap bins, and scrap pick-up trucking in the Vancouver Lower Mainland.
Four Benefits of Aluminum Recycling
- The process of recycling is more sustainable than products ending up in landfills. Recycling waste aluminum results in tons of waste headed to scrap yards instead of landfill sites. Additionally, recycling aluminum products reduces the need of producing products that are manufactured under virgin ore.
- Aluminum is always in high demand. Aluminum creates a competitive advantage for the companies that use the world’s most sustainable metal. Aluminum is incredibly lightweight and can be found relatively quickly in Canada. Further, it is one of the most durable materials that can be morphed into millions of different components and parts.
- It’s a vital step in a sustainable future. Companies worldwide are incorporating environmental and sustainable business goals to reduce their corporate carbon footprint. With aluminum being a highly accessible resource that can be progressively recycled, the chances of decreasing waste are highly probable in the next decade. Nearly 40% of the North American aluminum supply is manufactured from the recycling process – now that’s impressive!
- Aluminum is light and can be moulded into virtually any shape. Due to the incredibly lightweight component of aluminum, the ease of durability and convenience makes this material a favourite for residential and commercial consumers. Additionally, aluminum provides a printable surface that can be decorated with coatings and paint, a key advantage in brand identification and advertising.
There are no downsides to recycling aluminum so call us today!
Nearly 75% of all aluminum ever produced is still in use. Considering that fantastic statistic, it’s time to call Fraser Valley Metal Recycling to pick up your aluminum. For homeowners and business owners alike, we offer a full-service approach to aluminum recycling. If you are unsure on what you can and cannot recycle, we are always here to help!
Do you have an excess amount of scrap metal that needs to be ethically removed? Contact us directly at 604-746-2855 today!
- Giving back to the community doesn’t have to cost you any money with truck recycling!
- 5 Valuable Household Metals Ranked: How You Can Profit & Save the Environment
- The 4 benefits of aluminum recycling | Scrap metal recycling near Langley, BC
- Scrap Metal Recycling Abbotsford | Fraser Valley Metal Recycling
- Everything You Need to Know About Scrapping Electronic Waste | Ethical Metal Recycling in BC